Real Estate software, known as Real Estate Management Software (RMS). This software for Real Estate is an integration of Property Management features with CRM, which helps real estate agent or property builder like you to capture genuine leads and convert them into successful business deals.
This part of our Real Estate software solution defines entire property lifecycle from its listing to sale. The Property Management part of RMS helps you efficiently manage property or real estate project through following features:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Property Posting - You can create, describe and post various properties to sell or put them on rent
- Project Management - Post real estate properties under one project and track its entire lifecycle
- Document Management - This feature of our Real Estate software allows you to link up legal documents, receipts, property pictures and description with respective properties and projects
- Data Security and Authorisation Control - Our software for Real Estate allows sharing of property information in controlled manner.
- Special Features - The properties can be tagged as “Hot” through tagging facility. You benefit from other features like Google maps integration and property listings
The CRM part of RMS works as your e-marketing manager and takes care of all the sales activities, right from lead generation to deal closure, though following modules and sub-modules:
- Lead Management - Tracks, captures and stores incoming leads for later follow up
- Enquiry Management - This sub-module captures and matches all your clients enquiries with respective property listings as an initial part of sales cycle
- Opportunity Management - This feature helps you pursue captured leads by following standard sales channel practice
- Campaign Management - Manages your broader customer segment through mass email and SMS campaigns, with client- response tracking or feedback mechanism
- Contact Management - This module captures and stores names, addresses, email Ids, telephone numbers and other contact information accumulated from leads and enquirers for later follow-up
- Account Management - Manages accounts of your different clients
- Deal Management - Captures finalised deals against property enquiry. Manages deal cycle enquiries , negotiations, payments/transactions, document management and closure
- Activity Management - This sub-module keeps track of all the activities, like customer enquiries, property listings accessed, leads development, staff monitoring, to and fro flow of information in form or email, alerts, reminders, enquiries, etc.
- MIS Reports - Provides comprehensive reporting solutions to your staff, which includes summary to detailed reports on your employees’ performance, marketing campaigns and customer deals.